Friday, February 25, 2011

Cabs are here!

As much as I love snowboarding and winter, nothing beats warm weather, tan skin and bare feet. There's still snow in the forecast for Utah, but the weather today was awesome! Also, watching Jersey Shore last night made me miss the Garden State and summer. Most people that watch Jersey Shore (and have never been there themselves) only see the club, boardwalk and nightlife that is portrayed on the show. Of course the nightlife is awesome there, but the actual beach is even better! I've been going to the Seaside boardwalk since as long as I can remember. Hell, we had our prom weekend there! There is also the "local" vs "benny" mentality. I like to consider myself a halfsie, half benny half local. Hopefully this summer I will be able to stay, live or even visit for a while. Even if the show has made more "bennys" flock there, it will always be my favorite place to go.


seagulls over the bay

sandy hook, aerial view from helicopter

secret passage

justin on the bay

marilyn at a photo shoot for NJ Shore Life Magazine

the annual family photo shoot on the dunes

boogey boarding!

sunset over the bay in seaside park

at the sand castle competition!

bemar 3rd ave pier

Even if I am living in Utah, I will always be a Jersey girl at heart! <3

-Stephanie

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I love your jersey shore heart:) All of your pictures are so pretty.