Monday, February 7, 2011

NJ Holidaze.

Once I moved to Utah one of the first things I did was buy a plane ticket home for the holidays. I was home from Dec 20th til Jan 5th. I had an awesome time hanging out with friends, family, and getting snowed in. The snow kind of back tracked me for a couple days, but I still got to see a lot of people! Christmas was great! We went to Aunt Cathy's on Christmas Eve and then we had dinner at our house on Christmas Day and then headed over to Aunt Micheles for desert. Since Christmas Day is also Nick Watsons birthday, we had to go out and celebrate!! Some of his friends drove down from New York and we all went to Joes. Unfortunately, the bartender didnt accept out of state licenses. Bullshit. So we went to this place in Garwood (cant remember the name) and saw Joelle! We also had a girls night at Chrissy's house were we all caught up, drank some Mikes hard and played Just Dance! New years was fun too! I went to the Poconos with my family, Stacy's, Carolines and Paulines families as well. Boy oh boy are they a blast! It was also Nick and Jenna's first time snowboarding, and they did great! They were sore afterwards, but they toughed it out and made it all the way down a green trail! New Years Eve was so much fun! Luckily I had my camera to document the crazies.



nick on the lift

me and jenna

jenna, nick and I

the crazies a.k.a eileen, stacy, pauline and caroline

big love

all the boots

happy new year!!

She loved those aluminum bottles!

Happy New Year!! woohooo

Sparklers!

Jake

Pauly

Nick

After new years I headed down to visit Momma. The time flew by so fast. Before I knew it Tommy and Chrissy were driving me to JFK to get on my flight. Hopefully Ill be able to go back home for a few weeks this summer, if not the whole summer! I really love and miss every one in NJ, but life goes on and the bills gotta get paid. If only the cost of living in NJ wasnt so dang expensive...

--Stephanie

No comments: