Sunday, February 6, 2011

Black and Yellow.

Today is the day!! Super Bowl XLV (thats 45 for those of us that dont know roman numerals.) Im so pumped for the Steelers to play! I have lots of friends that are Jets, Giant and Cowboy fans.. but today is my day! Its Steelers v. the Packers so its going to be a heart pounding, and probably close game. Im just hoping for the Steelers to come out ahead! Speaking of Cowboy fans, Chrissy, my best friend, is a Cowboys fan (bless her little heart.) Even though we dont have a mutual love for the same team, we do have a mutual love for Beauty and the Beast! Ever since we met in Gymboree we have been best friends. Chrissy would let me play with her chewed up Barbies (aww kelly!) and boss me around, you know the usual. So while in school I had a project where I had to remember the first movie I ever watched and create a series of photographic images representing that. Obviously I chose beauty and the Beast! Here are the images from that project. (notice us playing with a coors light bucket...)









We still like to joke that we were WT, but our parents did the best they could and we still have so many stories and good laughs about it! Its still my favorite Disney movie, and she's still my best friend! (even if she is a Cowboys fan) Well, enjoy the Super Bowl every one!!

--Stephanie

No comments: