Sunday, March 6, 2011

Motivation.....

All winter I told myself.. just another bite, it's not swim suit season yet. Welp, now that swim suit season is only 12 weeks away (well, memorial day which is the start of summer for most people) I need to get motivated. I have this "Insanity" work out that I got last May. Its a 60 day intense work out that is supposed to change your body. I did it for about 3 days in October and then, who would have guessed? My laziness set in again. I HAVE to put my mind set in the right direction in order to get toned for summer. So, starting today I will be doing the Insanity work out. I am going to try VERY hard to do it every day. I am also on a rec. all girls basketball team with Allie and Molly so that will kick my butt! Ill post before and after pictures at the end of the 60 days (as long as I follow through!) String Bikini here I come!

--Stephanie

No comments: