Sunday, June 12, 2011

I'm Back!!

So as you can see, I have been pretty late on blogging. I apologize, but I'll update you on my life really quickly: I moved back to New Jersey on May 17th, had no luck finding a job so I worked odd jobs doing promotions here and there. I finally got a job in Toms River at the Ruby Tuesdays, and Im still in the process of training, hopefully I'll make some money soon. I'm staying with my grandmother in Toms River but lets just say I'm "commuting" back and forth to Union when I have the time. Chris is leaving Utah today and driving back (lucky!) so he will be in NJ soon enough. Predictions for going back to Utah? Who knows. Everything always works out in the end, right? I guess I'll figure it out along the way. Goals to accomplish this summer:

1) See the wild horses run at Assateague State Park
2) Go to Gettysburg (again) for the civil war re-enactment
3) Go swimming at the watering hole!
4) Visit the Northeast (only ever been there during the winter!)
5) Hike parts of the Appalachian Trail
6) Go to Georgia for some peaches!
7) Visit family in Virginia!
8) Get down to Tennessee for a country music concert!
9) Ride on an airboat/fanboat in the swamps down south!
10) Sturgis?!?!?! (huge maybe)
11) Do the boot scoot boogie at a Honky Tonk!
12) Go horseback riding

I'm sure I'll add to that list, and as I accomplish different things Ill be sure to come back and check them off. There is more to life than staying in the 9 square mile town you were raised in, and I plan on seeing all I can! Speaking of which, while still in Utah Chris and I saw a mountain goat up in Big Cottonwood Canyon! I didn't have my telephoto lens, but the new lens I bought was better quality, so the pictures aren't too noisy.





They aren't the best photos, but we were so excited!! Next I'll post the Hogle Zoo!

--Stephanie

No comments: